Wireless alarm monitoring is one of the most reliable and affordable ways to protect your family, home, and possessions. Quick and easy to install, wireless detectors and monitors offer a large variety of options that can be customized to meet your individual needs and budget, while still providing the best in technical advancements.
Many people are concerned about safety and security, but traditional wired systems can be complex and very costly. Wireless alarm systems have improved greatly and provide the flexibility and simplicity that make them a more appealing choice for many families and business owners.
There are a number of wireless alarms available to protect your property and keep your loved ones safe in every situation.
- Home Alarms. Statistics have shown that home alarm systems are one of the best ways to deter thieves and intruders. From door and window alarms, to driveway alarms and motion detectors, wireless home systems provide the security you need without the usual worries of hard-wired systems such as cut phone lines or electrical outages. Furthermore, wireless home alarms offer all the same options that are available with the more expensive wired systems. You can choose a basic unmonitored system, monitor your own home security, or contract a professional monitoring company. And, since everything is wireless, when you decide to move, simply pack up the system and take it with you to your new home.
- Child Locator Alarms. In an unsafe world, every parent wants to know where their young child is at any given time. Whether a child wanders off, becomes lost, or is kidnapped, locator alarms can keep little ones safe, warn parents of potential danger, and help find missing children. From a simple and inexpensive receiver and transmitter that beeps when a child wanders out of range, to a more advanced system that incorporates GPS technology, these alarms will provide peace of mind for parents, guardians, and babysitters.
- Senior Alert Alarms. If you have an elderly parent with health issues, a main concern is finding a way to keep them safe and ensure that they will receive the help needed should an emergency arise. Senior alert monitors are typically worn around the neck or wrist and are easy to use so the elderly can quickly contact someone in case of illness or injury. Some monitors are also equipped with GPS technology so individuals can be located should they wander off or become disoriented.
- Portable Travel Alarms. Whether you are on a family vacation or business or trip, wireless travel alarms will help you monitor your car or hotel room and ensure that your possessions are safe no matter where you are.
- Water or Immersion Alarms. If you have a backyard pool, enjoy a leisurely afternoon at the beach, or plan regular family fishing trips, it is important to keep your children safe from water dangers. Since it is difficult to constantly watch your child, immersion alarms provide effective monitoring that will alert you when little ones are in the water without supervision. These monitors are also a great way to keep your pets safe in dangerous situations.
With increasing concerns about home security and family safety, more people are choosing wireless alarm monitoring. Inexpensive, easy to install, and simple to use, these systems are a popular choice for homeowners, parents, travelers, and caregivers.